Sheet List, Select by Detail ( data from detail / gather / erection sheets )
Tool summary :
- Reports the sheets that the member details or submaterials or erection views that you select have been placed on, and which drawings have not yet been placed on sheets.
- The example shown below is a Sheet List by Detail report on member details. Separate reports could be output for submaterials and erection views.
The member details B_6 and B_6 and B_3 are each on two different sheets. B_52 and B_53 and B_54 are not on any sheets.
- See the step-by-step instructions .
Also see :
- Placing details onto Detail Sheets (topic)
- Reports ( User and Site Options > Output > " Reports " > set where report is output)
- Report viewer (a good way to output a report)
How to output a Sheet List , Select by Detail :
A Sheet List by Detail is an excellent report for double-checking the placement of details on sheets. It can help you pinpoint potential problems such as a single detail placed on multiple sheets.
1 . Before output of this report:
1a : A Sheet List by Details may be generated after members or submaterials or erection views have been auto detailed .
2 . Use any one (1) of the following methods to begin printing this report:
Method 1 : Home > Reports > System Reports > Sheets > Sheet List, Select by Detail .
Method 2 : Click the Sheet List, Select by Detail icon, which is pictured above. The icon can be taken from the group named ' Reports ' and placed on a toolbar (classic) or the ribbon (lightning). Ribbon configuration is done using Customize Interface .
|" Hide ... " and " Show All " can adjust which members are listed. The button under " Destination " can temporarily redirect the output of the report to a device / location that is different than the default that is set in User and Site Options > Output > " Reports ."|
Alternative 1 : Select " Details " or " Submaterial " or " Erection Views " to list member details, submaterial details or erection view details (whichever you want), then select the details you want the report to be based on. Press " OK " to output the report as described in step 4.
Alternative 2 : Press " Cancel " to end this operation without generating a report. Do not continue.
4 . The Sheet List by Detail is output.
Note: If you output the report to the report viewer, you can now review the report on screen then optionally print it or output it to disk (see report viewer ).