Tool summary :
- Reports all members that are on the erection views that you select.
- Lines in the report are sorted by member piecemark and member number followed by each erection view the member is on.
|The erection views " A " and " 1 " were selected in this example.|
- Each member is listed by both its piecemark and member number [num] whenever possible. If a piecemark has not yet been assigned, the member is listed by member number only.
- The members not yet assigned piecemarks are listed first on the report.
- Members assigned the same piecemark are listed together in sequential lines on the report, with each sequential line in the order of the member number [num].
- For each member that is listed, the report lists each of the selected erection views that member appears in. In the example above, some members appear on erection view " A ," others appear on erection view " 1 ," and others appear on both " A " and " 1 ."
- Be aware that the Depth checking limits of a view influences the members that are in that view. Also, a view created using Add Grid Line has lateral limits defined by the points located when the view was added. A view created using Plan View does not have such lateral limits.
- See the step-by-step instructions .
Also see :
- Reports ( User and Site Options > Output > " Reports " > set where report is output)
- Report viewer (a good way to output a report)
- Members on Erection View with ABM PageLIne (a similar report)
1 . Use any one (1) of the following methods to begin output of this report:
Method 2 : Home > Reports > System Reports > Members on Erection View .
2 . A selection dialog opens. On it is a list of the erection views in your current Job .
|The button under " Destination " can temporarily override the report output. In this example, that button is named " Screen " since output is to the report viewer .|
Alternative 1 : Select the erection views you want the report to be based on, then press " OK " to output the report as described in step 3.
Alternative 2 : Press " Cancel " to end this operation without generating the report. Do not continue.
3 . The Members on Erection Views report is output.
Note: If the report is output to the report viewer (" Screen "), you can now review the report on screen, then optionally print it or output it to disk (see report viewer ).